- Make sure your wife/husband/partner is incredibly supportive and ready for the fun that lies ahead...
- Choose your business partner(s) carefully, you'll need them to be on your side 100% of the time.
- Choose your employees extremely carefully, and your investors even more so.
- Fix your mistakes as fast as you can and move on... including your hiring mistakes!
- And probably most importantly: Don't ever accept that something can't be done just because noone else has figured it out yet.
In any case, if you're interested in a few minutes of my rambling, here's the interview.